Monday, January 17, 2011

Did Aileen Wuornos know about Project Bluebeam?

A little while ago a video popped up (on my youtube starting page) telling Aileen Wuornos was "reptillian", i didn't buy it, but i did listen to what she had to say. To a regular (sheep) person she could sound nuts, but when you know what for instance i know, things she had to say in the last interview of her life right before her execution didn't sound that weird to me. To me a person right before death doesn't have many reasons to leave the earth with lies, she had nothing to lose, people already thought she was crazy.

Here is the video;





I actually believe Aileen was some sort of testing person of Project Bluebeam, and that makes her a "bluebeam victim". (I'm not saying what she did wasn't wrong, 'cause it is, i'm just saying/suggesting she was manipulated, mindcontrolled)

Leave thoughts as comments..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is NOT the ramblings of a mentally ill person. Despite "Nick's" attempts to discredit her (by trying to label her insane) his last-ditch effort is revealing. She aced the psych test for sanity, Nick? Hmm.. And- did anyone notice the lack of rejoinder at the end of the video? Feeble, Nick...

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who thought that!